Perched on Morocco’s Atlantic coast, Essaouira is a cross between North Africa and the Mediterranean. Surrounded by golden-stone city walls, it mixes bright blues and dazzling whitewash with flowing djellabas and the smell of spices. Influences from the Arabs, Africans, Romans and French all blend together to create a mellow, relaxed beach town full of art gallaries and creatives.
Add in 300 days of sunshine and constant warm but not baking hot temperatures, and you’ve got the perfect short break destination & the perfect way to finish your trip to Morocco!
- Day 1 – Depart Marrakech for Essaouira. Arrive at your Beach Front Hotel
- Day 2 – Free day to Explore
- Day 3 – Free Day to Explore
- Day 4 – After Breakfast you will depart back to Marrakech to your Riad. Free Evening in Marrakech
- Day 5 – Transfer to the Airport
Things to do in Essaouira
1. Climb Essaouira’s Ramparts
2. Get lost in the Medina
3. Shop in the Souks
4. Blow away the cobwebs on the beach
5. Learn to cook Moroccan food
6. Catch a stunning Essaouira sunset
7. Or just eat your way around the town