Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: The Bucket List Company whose registered office is at Hacche Mill, South Molton, Devon, EX36 3NA.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our website and social media platforms.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be as stated on the entry page. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
You can enter the competition by inputting your details into the competition entry form and clicking ‘enter’.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen either at random by software, from all entries received and verified by The Bucket List Company or at random by a member of the team.
14. The winner will be on social media on the day of the announcement. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Further terms and conditions:
· The Bucket List Company will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all complete entries.
· The Bucket List Company’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
· The Bucket List Company shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
· The Bucket List Company also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
By entering the competition you are agreeing for The Bucket List Company to store your details on our database and market our services and products to you from time to time. The Bucket List Company will never sell our mailing list or allow other brands or companies to use it.